WT#3 Rural photography

(Berckmans Peter) #1

Thanks to everyone who joined last weeks challenge.

This weeks theme is rural. Any picture to do with rural enviroment will do, try to be creative. You can upload 1 photo here. You have time untill friday 30th july .Later entries will not count for the voting.

Voting will be also done here, just like the photo you like most and please do not vote for your own photo. I know the forum is a bit out of the way but try to visit a few times to see the new entries. If you have to resize your photo, not make it to small, I need a min from 500px to use the photo in the blog afterwards.

For anyone who has problems posting on the forum, you can send your photo to [email protected] . Than I will try to post them for you. Please include your username of pb.

A litle help to upload your photos in the forum can be found here

(Berckmans Peter) #2

A big artwork in the form of a church in a rural setting

(Gethin Thomas) #3

This is what rural means around here. Typical Devon rolling hills and valleys.

(Nancy Andrea D) #4

This is really nice, Peter!

(Berckmans Peter) #5

Thank you,not forget your entry

(Berckmans Peter) #6

This is the entry of JD , Due to some dificulties with uploading i uploaded it.

Shirakawago is a gathering of historical Japanese villages located in Shokawa valley, in the nothern part of Gifu. Perfecture in central Honshu, Japan

(Lee Santiva) #7

Up close and personal in a rural sense - getting down on the ground with the water irrigation system. A view you only get when you live rural :slight_smile: Not so necessary this summer (Germany had bad flooding) but an opportunity to finally share this photo

(Nancy Andrea D) #8

Rice paddies in Sapa, Vietnam

(Benny Law) #9

Wow, these entries are all amazing! I am so impressed! Glad to see the responses to the weekly challenges.

(Camellia Staab) #10

Illinois country roads

(Benny Law) #11

A village called Nazareth situated on a mountain in a remote area of Lesotho, Africa.

(In Reach Of The Skies) #12

The humble Essex countryside

(Chuck Staruch) #13

A pistachio farm in Cochise County, Arizona

(Amy Caldwell) #14

Michigan, US

(K A Metcalfe) #15

Nora V, Östergötland, Sweden

(John Durham) #16

Off of Raleigh-Lagrange Road, Fayette County, TN.

(Thomas Thompson) #17

(David Nurse) #18

(Olga Helys) #19

HARVEST in the barley fields, France 28

(Hem Bhandari) #20

hem2411 Village children enjoying canal bath in their birthday suits