WT#4 Energy in photography

(Berckmans Peter) #1

Thanks to everyone who joined last weeks challenge.

This weeks theme is energy. Any picture to do with energy will do, try to be creative. You can upload 1 photo here. You have time untill friday 6th of august .Later entries will not count for the voting.

Voting will be also done here, just like the photo you like most and please do not vote for your own photo. I know the forum is a bit out of the way but try to visit a few times to see the new entries. If you have to resize your photo, not make it to small, I need a min from 500px to use the photo in the blog afterwards.

For anyone who has problems posting on the forum, you can send your photo to [email protected] . Than I will try to post them for you. Please include your username of pb.

A litle help to upload your photos in the forum can be found here

(Gethin Thomas) #2

One of the most beautiful waterfalls in Britain, Pistyll Rhaeadr. Plenty of hydro energy there if you wanted it.

(K A Metcalfe) #3

New Years Eve

(In Reach Of The Skies) #4

Fighter jet in reheat deploying counter measures

(Amy Caldwell) #5

Energy–fire and spirit?

(Olga Helys) #6

Elbow grease and river: both are good energy sources!

(Hem Bhandari) #7

The intrinsic energy

hem2411

(Nancy Andrea D) #8

(David Nurse) #9

Steam!

(Thomas Thompson) #10

Leaburg Dam

(Berckmans Peter) #11

Nuclear plant of Doel/Antwerp

(Camellia Staab) #12

Drilling rig out in the countryside

(Chuck Staruch) #13

Powerline

(Nancy Andrea D) #14

Was that a lightning or power bolt on the corner of the top disc ? Impressive!

(Lee Santiva) #15

Clean Energy blogpost April 2019

(Berckmans Peter) #16

Energy by Violetotto, she still can not post on the forum. So I post it for her.

(Chuck Staruch) #17

Actually Nancy, I put that in there for an effect. I had Luminar then when I edited this photo awhile ago.

(Nancy Andrea D) #18

Great job! If you did not say it, I would thought it was for real! Well done, Chuck!

(J D) #19

The War Memorial of Korea in Seoul depicts the energy and will to fight for and defend freedom and liberty.

(Berckmans Peter) #20

Hey you have found a way to post into the forum😀