WT#5 Lines in photograohy

(Berckmans Peter) #1

Thanks to everyone who joined last weeks challenge.

This weeks theme is lines. Any picture to do with lines will do, try to be creative. You can upload 1 photo here. You have time untill friday 13th of august .Later entries will not count for the voting.

Voting will be also done here, just like the photo you like most and please do not vote for your own photo. I know the forum is a bit out of the way but try to visit a few times to see the new entries. If you have to resize your photo, not make it to small, I need a min from 500px to use the photo in the blog afterwards.

For anyone who has problems posting on the forum, you can send your photo to [email protected] . Than I will try to post them for you. Please include your username of pb.

A litle help to upload your photos in the forum can be found here

(Gethin Thomas) #2

Putting your life on the lines.

(Thomas Thompson) #3

(Berckmans Peter) #4

I have posted this photo in name of JD Livingoutside, who also have problems uploading into the forum.
Description is :Dongdaemun Design Plaza in Seoul, Korea.

(K A Metcalfe) #5

Storebæltsbroen - Denmark (The Great Belt Bridge)

(In Reach Of The Skies) #6

This is Whitby

(Benny Law) #7

The golden rays of a setting sun filtered through the blinds and reaching into my bedroom, creating a nice pattern of lines on the wall and on the wardrobe.

(Berckmans Peter) #8

Lines%20at%20San%20Diego%20Zoo-1
Linda " Violetotto" stil has problems uploading on the forum, so did it for her.
This is lines at San Diego Zoo

(Camellia Staab) #9

Windy City- August 2021

(Lee Santiva) #10

Light lines which only the camera can capture and which disappear within seconds
(Edit - uploaded wrong photo)

(Nancy Andrea D) #11

(David Nurse) #12

An outsiders perspective of the “18th hole”

(Hem Bhandari) #13

hem2411
Spider’s Web

(Olga Helys) #14

Hallways, inner courtyard, Pierrefonds castel F60

(Berckmans Peter) #15

Unicore headquarters in Antwerp