One Last Macro Quiz For Old Times' Sake
- Posted Dec. 30, 2009 by Jon Laysell Viewed 909 times
Here are the answers to the Macro Quiz, which I think makes Juan the Champion at time of publishing. Well done to everyone though - most people seemed to get pretty high scores this time.
1. Shower head ?? yes deffo on the s.p. setting though I??m thinking of attaching some splints to make it harder.
2. Flash dial, which I picked up second hand many years ago down Tottenham Court Road, it didn??t have a box or any instructions but the man in the shop told me about a great little market stall down the Portobello Road which specialised in photography manuals?. (sorry everyone, just practising my reminiscing in case I decide to join a photography club)
3. Mustard-Cress seeds.
4. Don??t eat this it??s a Christmas Dec ?? it??s Santa??s face.
5. Scissors (just normal ones)
6. Cabbage (Savoy)
8. Straws ?? I don??t know where these are from though, though one of the miscellaneous facts I have collected over the years is that when farmers trade bull??s semen (and believe me, they do), the official measure of quantity used is a straw. As Stéfan said the collective noun for straws is indeed a suck, unless they contain bulls semen, in which case the word suck doesn??t go down so well in polite society so the alternative ??stampede? is used.
9. CD Case (Jewell box style)
10. A fossil ?? Orthoceras if that means anything to anyone.
7 There are 7 comments, add yours!