2. The B of the Bang!
- Posted Jan. 2, 2010 by Jon Laysell Viewed 4077 times
- This is a migrated legacy post. Image resolution is low. Info
Sixty six party poppers later and I expect my neighbours are glad this little experiment is over.
- 1/4000s still isn't fast enough.
- I'm not convinced that switching to medium JPEGs to allow the continuous shooting to run faster had any effect so I switched back to RAW (probably because I wasn't taking enough shots to fill up the camera's buffer).
- At this speed, getting enough light on the subject is everything. This shot took 1 builders' lamp and 2 of those torches that falsly claim to make the sun appear dimmer than a dying gloworm.
- I don't know why I'm surprised that party poppers are extreemly variable in quality and very dusty. If you've got a camera that is capable of the sort of shot I'd hoped for, you'd never let it near these little beasts.
11 There are 11 comments, add yours!