old mill

  • Posted April 28, 2008 by Justsuz Viewed 169 times

The water from a stream goes into the building in the front or diverts to the side..

This is the side of the mill.

It was built in 1782. The town is named Millwood.

The works in the basement.

The water still pours over the wheel.

and upstairs, there is a big local art show and sale going on.

    Login or Signup using following options to comment Login or Signup below to comment
    Login Sign up

    There is 1 comment, add yours!

    More articles from Justsuz

    smalls like Spring

    # by justsuz
    posted on March 11, 2014

    it's melting...

    # by justsuz
    posted on March 10, 2014

    Mom's birthday

    # by justsuz
    posted on March 09, 2014

    jello

    # by justsuz
    posted on March 08, 2014

    cake

    # by justsuz
    posted on March 07, 2014

    bright spot

    # by justsuz
    posted on March 06, 2014

    Back to top