Chicago II - Day 2
- Posted March 12, 2007 by Kevin Marshall in Chicago. Viewed 5923 times
- This is a migrated legacy post. Image resolution is low. Info
Air travel is a very odd thing.
I was told “Sorry sir, no window seat available”. So after a mini adventure getting to the plane, and after looking around, the plane was half full.
And thus begun the great swap around… with me getting 1) my flyers points and 2) a Window Seat!
So we took off.. and off we went!
After climbing over Wales and Ireland, It was time to do what I needed to do… SLEEP!
After waking up over Greenland, and snapping a few shots, it was time to watch the TV channels and try and get more snoozetime.
That idea went out of the window, so it was watch the world roll by and snap as many photos as possible.. So I present to you a load of images from this run
1) The Welsh Coast
2) Its Northern Ireland
4) More Sky
5) Fooooooood! chicken and leak with potato things. Not too great.. but passable.
6) The Greenland Icepack
8) Flying towards Lake Michagan
9) Approching Chicagoland
10) The North Shore of Chicago
2 There are 2 comments, add yours!