About 10 days ago (Day 158: Laying The Concrete) our family worked together in laying out a concrete floor for most of the garage. Today we removed the old footpath that was not on the same level as the new floor. It was pretty rough too!
Here is a series of photos showing our progress. We used a Kango Hammer to break up the footpath. It is quite exciting to see our garage transformed into a usable area. "Good riddance to the old muddy floor!"...
After we have cleared the path we will pour a new portion of concrete that is on the same level as the new floor.
Editing: Camera Raw, Photoshop, Color Efex Pro.
I'll keep posting updates on our home improvement project soon.