looks like this

by Markus Kniebes March. 22, 2020 136 views

recently I talked about the helicoid adapter for my little Nokton. And this is what it looks like and how it works. While turning the black, grooved metal ring at the bottom the upper chrome part moves in and out the change the distance of the lens to the sensor.

Join the conversation
Be the first one to comment on this post!
Copyright @Photoblog.com