It is that time of the year where we make resolutions for the next year. What better way to start the year than to do a 365 photo project! Let us help you with a calendar full of exciting ideas that will help you along the way.
Starting a 365 photo project is a great way to learn photography. It will challenge you every single day with prompts and get your creative juices flowing. The more you shoot, the better you get.
Here are some tips for your 365 project:
- Find somewhere to share your photos.
- Always carry a camera with you!
- Don’t expect every photo you post to be great art.
- Don’t allow yourself to make excuses to skip a day.
- Explore new genres, some of which may be outside your comfort zone.
- Remember, you don’t need to spend hours every day on your 365 Project.
- Allow yourself a little freedom in when you post the images.
- Set yourself some personal projects to shoot for.
- Use your 365 as an excuse to visit new places.
- Make a photo book at the end of the year.
These tips are included in our complete guide to 365 photo project article.
Now that we’ve done a bit of the heavy lifting for you, there’s really no excuse not to start a 365 project of your own this coming year. Take a photo a day according to the daily prompts or mix things up by coming up with some prompts of your own.
Regardless of whether you use our suggestions or your own, remember to tag your posts with #PhotoBlog365 so we can learn together! It’s a great opportunity to display your art, learn new techniques, keep your camera busy and track your progress throughout 2018!