Branding is something we might let slide as photographers. We are so hyper-focused on making beautiful imagery, that we often leave the marketing side of things on the back burner. But the thing is, if no one sees your images, they aren’t making much impact.
A business card is often your first impression. It can even by a conversation starter. Most importantly, it’s a key tool to marketing, networking and inevitably putting you and your work out into the world. Here are 45 creative photography business cards to inspire you.
Once you know the style you want, check out these free business card makers to make your own photography business card
1. Modern Kids Photography Designed by Sarah Wert
2. Emily Williams Designed by Nadia Davis
3. La Luce Designed by Unifikat Design Studio
4. Michael Carr Photography Designed by Alexandra Daley
5. Tim Jones Photography Designed by For The People
6. Silvius Photography Designed by James Prunean
7. Evelyn Pritt Designed by Enarldo Tadya Girardi
8. YSL Photo Designed by Studio Moho
9. Marc Romer Photography Designed by Se ha ido ya mama
10. Charlotte Elizabeth Photography Designed by Stitch Design Co.
11. Juan Josagi Designed by CranioDsgn
12. Ali Winston Photography Designed by Kathryn Winston
13. Lauren Tomasella Photography Designed by Anika Samples Koehler
14. Frederik Laux Photography Designed by ADDA Studio
15. Tiga Photography Designed by Gintarė Kvedarauskaitė
16. Photography by Yvonne Designed by Erin Klapper
17. De BestPix Designed by Anne Veenendaal
18. AN Designed by Adriana Savastre
19. Fred Beard Photography Designed by Line Godefroid
20. Two Sisters Photography Designed by Fizz Creative
21. Designed by Lumen Bigott
22. Lauren Logan Photography Designed by Ellen Giles
23. Zoe Wetherall Designed by Nick Edlin
24. Victoria Holguín Photography Designed by Liliana Ospina
25. Designed by digiluxedesign
26. MB Photography Designed by Chaiti Patel
27. Designed by Mandy Ford Photography
28. Designed by Ana Himes
29. Ben Meïr Ohayon Designed by 26 Lettres
30. Optimum Photography Designed by Incentive IMC
31. Lucia M Photography Designed by Threehaus
32. Designed by The Union Press
33. Designed by Filip N
34. Alberto Olivero Designed by Claudia Rainieri
35. Daniel Gregoric Designed by Delphine Volkaert
36. Art & Grace Designed by Marina Chalkiadaki
37. Simon Tzimo Designed by Filippos Fragkogiannis
38. Any Goodwin Photo Designed by Meow Vatanatumrak
39. Kerris McEvoy Designed by Sophie Branowsky
40. Designed by Mohamed Mounir
41. Teal Photography Designed by Jade Lexine
42. Kristina Photography Designed by Emilis Vastakas
43. Designed by Balint Ferenczy
44. Kerry Black Photography Designed by Anna Monroe
45. Elanas Kazakevicius Designed by Beth Alexander
Related Article: 10 Free Photography Contract Templates
How to Make Your Own Photography Business Card
I hope these photography business cards have inspired you to make your own. Here are a few online design tools that can help you get the job done.
- Canva Business card templates (click on one to customize it)
- Befunky business card templates
- Online business card maker by freelogoservices.com
- Business card maker by Placeit
- Business card designer by Adobe spark
Now that you’ve seen all this incredible photography, I hope you’re feeling inspired.
And I hope you feel excited to get out--and take some fantastic photos!
But if you want to feel inspired all the time, you should definitely sign up for the PhotoBlog newsletter. We send our subscribers all sorts of great stuff--such as inspiration, tips, and photography secrets. All to help you capture world-class photographs.
Did I mention that it’s all totally FREE?
(Oh, and we’ll send you a natural lighting cheat sheet--designed to help you use light in ways you’ve never considered.)
So to start capturing amazing photos, and to start feeling inspired all the time, enter your email:
Download FREE Photography Lighting Cheat Sheet
Subscribe and get a free downloadable photography lighting cheat sheet