Cape Leeuwin - Western Australia - March 2015

by Mario Nakahara February. 17, 2021 48 views

Cape Leeuwin was named by Flinders in 1801 after the Dutch exploration ship the Leeuwin (which means ‘lioness’), which visited the area in 1622.
The old lighthouse, which is still in use, is open daily for tours.

Join the conversation
0
Be the first one to comment on this post!
Up
Copyright @Photoblog.com