by Moira May. 03, 2014 262 views

No injuries “just ” the small room where the electrical “boxes” were going up in flames with lots of black smoke and plastic burning smell!!! Thing is this is a fairly new block of flats on my street. Must have used some low quality or faulty equipement .

  Be the first to like this post
Join the conversation
There are 7 comments , add yours!
Jacki 7 years ago


7 years ago Edited
Sara G 7 years ago

Always exciting to see a fire truck..I like the red geraniums :-)

7 years ago Edited
Abby 7 years ago

Oh my!!!

7 years ago Edited
Kenny H 7 years ago

That's what happens sometimes when they throw them up real quick, and take short cuts....

7 years ago Edited
Agnes Felber 7 years ago

Scary, when electrical boxes flame up! This should never happen!!!

7 years ago Edited
Marilyn Grimble 7 years ago

Yikes - I'd be terrified if I lived there.

7 years ago Edited
Gillian Parsons 7 years ago

Where the firemen good looking :-)

7 years ago Edited
Copyright @Photoblog.com