- Posted July 9, 2010 by Tom in Assorted Images. Viewed 3796 times
- This is a migrated legacy post. Image resolution is low. Info
Leaburg Hatchery is located along the McKenzie River, it was constructed in 1953 by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (COE) to
mitigate for lost trout habitat caused by construction of Blue River and Cougar dams and other
Willamette Valley projects. The hatchery is used for egg incubation and rearing of summer
steelhead and cutthroat trout, and for rearing trout.
22 There are 22 comments, add yours!