311. I Found The Fall - Part.I
- Posted Nov. 7, 2010 by Ricardo in Trips. Viewed 5448 times
- This is a migrated legacy post. Image resolution is low. Info
Ok, So I decided to Stop my macro sets just for an instant (I don't want you to get annoyed about my constant pictures about bugs or always macros or close ups. )
I've been amazed by many of you with your Autumn shots, about the vivid shots, the colors, the simply beauty that autumn can be. And I wanted to do the same, but in my area, (i mean the closest forest), is a pine area, so I had no hope for doing something like that.
Although Today I went to Guimarães [en.wikipedia.org] (Place known as the cradle of Portugal - I took pictures of the castle, later on I'll also post it lol), and I went to the city park, and I found the REAL Autumn that I wanted.
So expect to see these series (maybe more 3 posts I guess), and I hope you can enjoy it, if you enjoy it as I do.
* In this set, I decided to make 1 paronamish shot of an old house inside the park
* I made 4 of the pictures in HDR because I wanted to give it a bit more detail and color to it.
* The sharpness seems ok to me.
* I was about to make some of these, and others that are yet to come in BW, but hey, I should let them in color, because that is the spirit of the fall right? what do you think?
43 There are 43 comments, add yours!