9. Is there any person that you really would like to photograph?
How much room do you have, as it’s quite a long list ☺. Pfew, can’t think of someone famous right now. Anyway, I won’t even start thinking or dreaming about that, let me try and get my friends to pose first ☺.
10. If you had had the opportunity to take a photo of any historical figure, to whom had you chosen and why? Hmmm… no idea, nowadays they all seem to look the same…… after being dead so many years.
What don’t you know this creature??? It’s an eternitysaurus, a very unique and special species, very sweet and lovable really. No, I don’t own him, nobody does.
12. Could you share with us how many times you visit Photoblog per day? And how long you spend?
Before my new job, it was daily routine, all evening and far too late at night. But with the new job, and social activities, I’ve less time… not only for PB but also for picture taking. And to be honest, all the fake profiles, bitching and arguing that’s been going on here on PB lately really has started to get on my nerves, so I needed to break away a bit… Sorry folks.
13. If a cow laughs real hard, does milk skit out its nose?
Whaaaaat???? OMG… what have you two been smoking ???? Okay, I’ll reply with a question for you… if it laughs real hard, does hot chocolate come out of it’s arse??
14. We know (probably), your family knows you are a Photoblog member, did someone of them ever tell you ‘'WHAT? Are you doing these things again TO PHOTOBLOG?’'?
No, they know I’ve got a profile here and post pictures, but that’s it.
15. Do you have any favorite Photoblog user? When we say about the photoblog user we mean not about the photo quality or if the user is nice or bad, we mean about the creativity of the post, the words he/she uses. If you would like to tell us who…
Damn, there are so many great minds at work here. But obviously there’s Sandra, I’ve known her for quite a while now, and always have admired her work and words, even before PB. Then there’s Adrianna (strangestagain) who keeps coming up with such wonderful works, Jon, who keeps surprising not only me, but I guess everybody with his creative ideas. PPinho and Undone, with their wonderful shots and words, Oscar (Nukee), bedavid, idurodoll…
To see the second part of the interview at Ruth [photoblog.com]’s PB, please click here: What in the World happened to Peter (eternity65)? Part. II