4. Have you ever seen through your lens something that you should not have seen while taking shots?
No, I actually see clearer behind the lens… and then promptly walk into lamp posts when I'm done shooting.
5. We know (probably), your family knows you are a photoblog member, did someone of them ever tell you ‘'WHAT? Are you doing these things again TO PHOTOBLOG?’' ?
My loopiness and constant craving to photograph something are tolerated by my family. Kind of like you tolerate the nutty Aunt/Uncle in your family. Try to pretend it's not really happening when they act crazy. They worry about what may happen when I have to take my camera in for service. So do I.
6. Could you share with us how many times you visit photoblog per day? And how long you spend?
I only visit Photoblog once per day. It's my home page on my browser and it's always up :) Some days I think I need an intervention, I'm that addicted to it.
7. Have you ever been in some place and when you wanted to take a photo you realized that you had forgotten your camera?
All the time! I try to take my camera with me everywhere I go now… I actually had a friend ask if I slept with it as well… I'm glad you didn't ask THAT question :x
8. Do you have any favorite Photoblog user? When we say about the photoblog user we mean not about the photo quality or if the user is nice or bad, we mean about the creativity of the post, the words he/she uses. If you would like to tell us who…
Of course I have a favourite! My friends list is the best place to see who I admire…. I love posts with interesting photos, creative stories, musical links, comical titles….
9. Our last interviewers were nude shot fans. Do you like nude artistic?
Generally no, and not for any particular reason, it's just not my thing. But there have been some shots I've seen that I have liked.
9.1 . Would you consider making nude artistic? Taking picture of, or being photographed?
Ha, I barely have the courage to do portraiture of the fully clothed kind. On either end of the lens.
10. Did you have any problem doing this: http://www.photoblog.com/McMommy/2010/10/03/day-180-mass-observation-project-shopping.html [photoblog.com]
I tell everyone that I'm the paparazzi, and they'll be on TMZ soon….
11. how hard is hard enough?
I have no idea, I'll ask and get back to you :o
You can see the second part of the interview at Ruth's PB by clicking:
What in the world happened to Marjorie (McMommy)? Part. II [photoblog.com]