13. Do you have any favourite Photoblog user? When we say about the Photoblog user we mean not about the photo quality or if the user is nice or bad, we mean about the creativity of the post, the words he/she uses. If you would like to tell us who… Every Photoblog users are my favourites! This is a very beautiful and friendly community or family where people around the world come together to share and learn from each other in a good way. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ You can see the second part of the interview at Ruth’s PB by clicking here: What in the world happened to William (momotaro)? Part. II [photoblog.com]
This time we have the pleasure to share with you our interview with William ( momotaro [photoblog.com]). Please, enjoy the interview and leave your comments and suggestions below. 1. Why your nickname in PB is Momotaro? Does it have something to do with the popular hero from Japanese folklore? Oh, you've been doing some background check huh? ^_^ That's right, the nickname Momotaro came from the popular hero in the Japanese folklore. The folklore is actually very meaningful, to educate us about courage, friendship, respect and love for parents as well as elders. 2. If we introduce www.momotarophoto.com in the internet, it goes to your PB. Does it means you work in PB? How did you do that?? Wow, I'll definitely be excited if PB is willing to hire me. *lol* Well nope, I don't work for PB. I've actually registered myself a domain from any of the Internet service providers, hence momotarophoto.com and then linked it up with PB under Vanity Domain which can be found through Account Customization. You can also find me in Facebook through http://www.facebook.com/momotarophoto [facebook.com] ya. However, the photo quality in Facebook deteriotes a lot due to the compression. PB still has the best quality. 3. In your PB we can admire beautiful nocturnal and also b&w photos too… Are you some kind of wizard? Do you have a pact with the devil? How are you so good in everything?? Nope, I don't wear a pointed hat and wave a magical wand. I just press the shutter button! :D I just wish I could share with everyone, a beautiful world that we live in and all the wonderful things around us that most of us would've missed in our daily mundane lives.
4. We all are on photoblog to share our pictures with the world, We are sure you have some funny stories about when you were taking a picture of something. Can you tell us that story? Yeah, like having a spider attacked my lens's glass. (I admit I got a bit too close) *lol*
5. If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches? Luckily money doesn't grow on trees else the caterpillars will be filthy rich. 6. Have you ever seen something through your lens that you've only realized that you've photographed it when you were watching them in the pc? Oh yeah, there was this photo which I took in Cambodia during the sunset. I only realized there was something tat looked like a palm print in the sky after I viewed the photo on PC. Creepy huh?
7. Why is vanilla ice cream white when vanilla extract is brown? The ratio of vanilla extract to cream is not close enough to turn the product brown. 8. Many pictures of your blog, are with bugs inside home, is your home like mine? Has a Insect iman? Well, my mom has always been keeping the house clean but somehow bugs do come visit once a while and they'll naturally go off after the photoshoot. Maybe it's because I've got a welcome sign outside my house which says, “Free photoshoot for bugs, please come in!”. ^_^
9. In your pictures it says ‘'no bug were warmed during the session’', do you kill them afterwards? lool Just kidding, now seriously, didn't you even kill a mosquito after the session? Or do you let them in your home? Well yeah, no bugs were harmed at all during all my photoshoot sessions! I'm a Buddhist and I practice compassion, therefore no killings of any beings whenever possible. 10. Cempedaks, dragon fruits, durians… Do you like these things? I've always been fascinated about these fruits, even I've thought in raise them in a greenhouse. Do you have these at home? Oh yeah, these are some of the famous fruits that we have here in Malaysia. I do like them but we don't eat them very often. Most of these fruits are planted and harvested in orchards which are mostly located out of the city, so it's quite unlikely we'll be able to plant them anywhere near our houses (the trees can grow very big too). 11. Some of us, even here in the Peninsula, we have aims and wishes to photograph some insect that lives in our area, and we rather find it hard to find it and photograph, or it is super rare. Do you have the same aim over there? if yes, which insect or animal? The lantern bug will definitely be one of them! 12. Would you macro a lice or a flea? I will macro anything that crosses my path! :D