The Braslauskija Lakes
1. The Braslauskija Lakes is a group of 56 ancient glacial lakes in the north-west of Belarus
2. Sometimes they expand the name of Braslauskija Lakes to 200 neigbouring lonely lakes
3. The common territory of the water glade of the Braslauskija Lakes is 130 sq km
4. All Braslauskija Lakes with neigbouring forests are included to the territory of the Braslauskija Lakes National Park (from 1990s)
5. The main treasures of the lakes are rare birds, eels, very big cancers, and rare fauna in the surrounded pine forests
3 There are 3 comments, add yours!