Pakistan - پاکستø§Ù†'s Old Buildings Posts

Sind Club was an exclusive club for the Europeans, and natives were not allowed inside, almost till the independence of Pakistan in 1947. A competition was held…

In order to cater to information needs of the personnel of Research Departments and other employees of the State Bank of Pakistan, a library was setup in 1949…

The Eduljee Dinshaw Charitable Dispensary was built in 1882. Join the global network of friends for free! [crome.us]

Old Custom House Building (Built in 1940’s) adjacent to the New Custom House Building. Join the global network of friends for free! [crome.us]

The Empress Market , situated at Saddar Karachi was built in 1889 and was named in honor of Queen Victoria, the impress of the British Empire in South Asia. The…

Jinnah House Museum also known as Flag Staff House was purchased by the Father of Nation, Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah in 1947 from its owner Sohrab Katrak,…

Designed by James Strachan and considered this architect's greatest achievement, the college was built between 1887 and 1893. Named after the Sindhi…

This Renaissance Style building, designed by G. Wittet, Consulting Architect to the Government of Bombay, is located opposite Qamar House, a short distance away…

Raised in memory of Sir Bartle Frere (Commissioner of Sindh 1851-1859, this Venetian Gothic style building was designed by Colonel Clair Wilkins whose proposal…
Loading...
Up
Copyright @Photoblog.com