Anderon boat lift

  • Posted Aug. 3, 2011 by Chris Cann Viewed 259 times

  • This is a migrated legacy post. Image resolution is low. Info

This was built in 1875 and in use for over 100 years until corrosion forced its closure in 1983 restoration started in 2001 and a year later it reopened. This is how it looks today and is well worth a visit.

This is the bottom entrance, where boats go in for a ride up of 50ft/15.2metres

In they go

Top entrance

Join the conversation!
    Login or Signup using following options to comment Login or Signup below to comment
    Login Sign up

    There is 1 comment, add yours!

    Back to top