Day 66 - just a random day
- Posted Oct. 20, 2009 by 0mg, Its Jocelyn! in Project 365. Viewed 1718 times
- This is a migrated legacy post. Image resolution is low. Info
Non-productive day for me, even on a day off.. then again, my day's off I hardly do anything productive. =) Today was no different, here's how I spent it….
- Woke up to use the bathroom, almost screamed seeing that the glue trapped caught a tiny mouse. That mouse has been driving me bonkers the last few nights seeing it nightly for 4 days straight.
- Kept my niece occupied downstairs while my parentals & uncle and auntie spend the hour talking about things, I couldn't understand. (they were speaking in ilocano)
- Let my mom borrow $160 for tons of can goods to send for our “motherlands trip” to the Philippines that's coming up next year.. I can't wait for that! =)
- We headed to pick up my nephew from school, while waiting for 40+ minutes the niece was busy playing on the playground… a bug landed on the back of my shorts.
- Headed home & took a nap… did other things, but I can't remember.. ha!
1 There is 1 comment, add yours!