This was a very spontaneous and improvised dance performance. The indoor light was dim, so I had to use limited shutter speed, and manual focusing was a big challenge.
All images are "straight from camera", with no adjustments other than exposure and the basic M10 Lightroom profile. I tried out a new method: I shot all images at base ISO, even though that resulted in very underexposed images, and raised the exposure in the post processing. With my camera, this gives an almost identical result as if I used a higher ISO.
And before I made any shots, I used an ExpoDisc to set a custom white balance. This ensured perfect colors straight from the camera.