- Posted June 30, 2007 by Richard S Viewed 2736 times
- This is a migrated legacy post. Image resolution is low. Info
Today's thought train:
- didn't have any ideas, so was planning to take a few pics of Anna's new phone.
- thought I'd jazz it up with a black background and some glowing rings.
- Googled “Photoshop glowing rings” and found a interesting tutorial on sixties backgrounds. (see here [photoshoptower.com])(scraped original idea completely).
- followed it, altered it, and came up with the first image.
- Liked it, but since this is a ‘Photo A Day’ blog, not a photoshop blog I thought I'd try some thing similar with a photo.
- won't bore you anymore, the last three are the results in various stages.
3 There are 3 comments, add yours!