I have 80% of the ingredients for any given pie that I love with the exception of Key Lime pie then I have only 20% of the ingredients . It was time for lunch/snack for me so I opted for a orange cream smoothie while I browsed for a recipe for pies. I found one that looks good it is a Peach pie with a lattice top. I use an app called Wonderlist for my groceries so I was getting ready to add to the national debt oops I mean the grocery list . Yes I use a stylus for this when on the phone at the house. My beat up hands do not like using the keyboard for too long. They start to tell me about how they feel rather quickly and then if I do not listen they can yell at me .
- 14 ice cubes (more if they are small less if they are large)
- 1/4-1/2 cup of milk or cream (less healthy)
- 1/2-3/4 cup of orange juice or if you have a can of frozen oj concentrate that works beautifully and you can cut the ice down a bit.
- 3 or 4 spoonfulls of vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1-2 teaspoons of sweetner (depending on oj sweetness or how sweet you want it)
Put everything in a blender and turn it on . Blend for a minute or two . When it is smooth enough for your liking it is ready. If the blender does not want to blend well add a bit more milk or OJ .
The top picture I was practicing my flat lay or overhead shots and the bottom image well it is a more standard 45 deg view point . I could not decide which one I liked better so I included both .