This is an eccentric posting The main photograph is of a large canopy at the National Botanic Garden of Wales in Carmarthenshire, Wales. I photographed it on a dark broody day. It is typical of the weather in the region. I have played with its colours so you can enjoy it from your particular colour bias. The other photos are also taken in the Garden with a little doctoring to enhance different features.
“Orange is the happiest colour.”
Frank Sinatra - American Actor and Singer, 1915-1998.
2. “Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.”
Pablo Picasso - Spanish Artist and Painter. 1881-1973.
3. “Anyone who sees and paints a sky green and fields blue ought to be sterilized.” Adolf Hitler Dictator, German Chancellor, leader of the Nazi party, 1889-1945.
4. “There's no thrill in easy sailing when the skies are clear and blue, there's no joy in merely doing things which any one can do. But there is some satisfaction that is mighty sweet to take, when you reach a destination that you never thought you'd make”
5. “His father could tell him that the sky was purple and, for Willie, it was purple. They were as close as a father and son could be.”
6. “Red sky at night shepherds delight”
7. “The stormy March has come at last,
With wind, and cloud, and changing skies; I hear the rushing of the blast, That through the snowy valley flies.” William Cullen Bryant - American Writer, 1794-1878.
8. “The eye can't see outside the red after 42 degrees.”
9. “The growth of understanding follows an ascending spiral rather than a straight line”. Joanna Field - English psychologist, b.1900.
10. “Friendship that flows from the heart cannot be frozen by adversity, as the water that flows from the spring cannot congeal in winter.”
11. “Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.” Scott Adams - (American Cartoonist, b.1957.
12. See enlarged. “Simply pushing harder within the old boundaries will not do.” Karl Weick