magic places, part one
- Posted April 23, 2008 by Stormfish in On Vacation. Viewed 3595 times
- This is a migrated legacy post. Image resolution is low. Info
the magic of this place:
- almost everything here is deadly to humans, yet they occupy the place.
- the sky communicates with the ground by smashing itself right into it (yes, air soft air can smash into hard stone).
- everything seems to be simple on a first glance (straight lines, clear colors or complete white), but when you get near to it, it's completely chaotic.
- it's all done by water, but there is no water present.
- you can see the “naked earth”, so it's like the stage for everything else.
- god is missing.
part 2 [photoblog.com]
***NOTE: this is not a theme! it's more a little contest with rmjannette [photoblog.com]to pay tribute to some of the special places we each have seen. but if you like to post YOUR magic places, leave me a message where to fin them!***
12 There are 12 comments, add yours!