I already posted two of my work spaces, so I try something slightly different. The picture shows my work place at home. I posted already a very similar picture of it – in the same post is also my other work place, it’s in a different district of Vienna, posted too. It’s called Scriptorium, which I share with my friend Christine. This time I placed some numbers in the picture. I placed them, because I couldn’t believe myself, what I have already shared of my daily life via photoblog. A daily life, what is right in front of my nose stored in a picture-collection-curtain! Yes, it's actually a curtain, like some plastic curtain for the bathroom, but I placed it instead of an magnetic board, which I don’t want around my hard drives. The curtain provides more space and different possibilities to store items in it.
- As you can see, I couldn’t throw away my Nova Rock press parking car passes from 2015 and 2016. It's such a exciting memory!
- A center piece is Victoria in her uniform as a cook apprentice. I posted a picture of her after her final examination, when I was sitting with the new chef in ER.
- My parents and Victoria, but with this picture I want to remind you of the James Bond (Roger Moore) post.
- Our neighbor Herbert, who produce this fantastic Blaufränkisch, is laughing like mad in this picture. I like it, because of something, what you can’t see right now. My father laughed in the same way as Herbert and with the same body language.
- I wrote about the birthday present for my mother. She is already using the new camera! And of course she is always a part of posts I wrote about my father.
- This is Mr. Right, who takes this embarrassing pictures of me, when I try to photograph something properly. I posted an over 35 year old picture of him. OMG, we are becoming antiquities ourselfs!
- Of course there has to be Bolle around. He isn’t sitting under my desk anymore, therefore he has since a place on top of it.
- Again my father. He is reading one of this magazines about airplanes, which I always buy for him as presents. I wrote about the sightseeing flight for his 90th birthday.
- It’s a collectible, which I used as a part in a still life about my flea market findings.
- In the end I almost forget to mark the Vienna Vikings fan article, which I used for a post about the color purple!
As much as I adore the tidy work places, which I saw today on photoblog. Such a clean and empty place wouldn't work for me. I need something to toy with, if I want to get a straight thought. I desperately need this slightly chaotic visual input as well as the colorful distraction, the feeling to be close to family and interesting and nice things. I didn’t have all things on this picture, which are actually in my work space: For example Miss Petunia is missing, which has also her own blogpost. The reason why I didn’t shot this photo of my work place today is, it was too untidy ...