07/14/2017 - Week Three Recap

by Tia Deharpport November. 30, 2017 237 views
Most of what I did this week was work on the research I started last week on unreinforced masonry (URM) buildings. I have been looking at images of URM buildings from the Canterbury Earthquake series, and analyzing the amount of damage to each building.

Most of what I did this week was work on the research I started last week on unreinforced masonry (URM) buildings. I have been looking at images of URM buildings from the Canterbury Earthquake series, and analyzing the amount of damage to each building.

For each building I have been looking at damage patterns and analyzing types of damage as in-plane or out-of-plane. I have also been estimating the amount of debris created outside of the building and volume loss within the building. I have been estimating the area, height, and distance of debris.

For each building I have been looking at damage patterns and analyzing types of damage as in-plane or out-of-plane. I have also been estimating the amount of debris created outside of the building and volume loss within the building. I have been estimating the area, height, and distance of debris.

Join the conversation
1
There is 1 comment, add yours!
Daanish Farhan 1 year, 9 months ago

I hope everyone's safe... :(

1 year, 9 months ago Edited
Up
Copyright @Photoblog.com