

In the morning, Popeye wanted to have sunbathing near the door of his house in the north corner of my balcony in Taichung, Taiwan. 早上在我陽台北邊的角落,大力水手卜派想在家門口附近做個日光浴。


In the south corner of my balcony, however, Bluto showed his big eyes and had a bad idea. 然而,在我陽台南邊的角落,布魯托露出了他的大眼睛,並且有個壞主意。


Bluto visited Popeye. They seemed not happy during the discussion. 布魯托去找卜派。他們的談話似乎不太愉快。


Suddenly, they raised their arms highly. The war between these two men was starting. 突然,他們高高舉起他們的雙臂。這兩個男人之間的戰爭開始了。


Face to face and palps to palps, they were wrangling. 面對面,觸角對著觸角,他們吵架了。


They both were showing their weapons. 他們倆都在展示自己的武器。


Were they like two sumo wrestlers in Japan? 他們像兩個日本相撲選手嗎?


The fight lasted for several seconds. 這場架持續了好幾秒鐘。


Popeye won the fight, but he seemed a little tired. Then he slowly climbed back to home. 卜派打贏了架,但他似乎有點累,慢慢爬回他的家。


Although Bluto lost, he was still happy for it, jogging back to the south corner of my balcony (with some whistling?). 儘管布魯托架打輸了,但他仍然為此覺得高興,慢跑回到陽台南邊的角落(邊吹著口哨?)。
love the way you tell the story
Thank you, Pete. It is really funny.