As a group, we we're given a list of images that we needed to capture. These images allowed us to experiment with lighting and exposure.
The images we needed to capture were:
- Each group member with well balanced lighting
a. With no natural light
b. Near a window with daylight effecting the shot
- A portrait of a group member with heavily stylised/dramatic lighting
- A portrait with a strong light source behind the person
a. With no other lighting
b. With other lighting to compensate
- A portrait of two people 1 metre apart (one further from camera)
a. A highly overexposed image
b. An overexposed image
c. A well lit image
d. An underexposed image
e. A very underexposed image
- A portrait of group members illuminated by a computer monitor
- Portraits and shots of environments where you experiment with natural lighting
a. Shoot from under the bridge at the subject under the bridge
b. Shoot from under the bridge at a subject in daylight
c. Shoot from daylight at a subject under the bridge.
d. Shoot from daylight at a subject in daylight.
So here are my groups attempt at these images:
*These images are not in order.