the windy city!
- Posted Nov. 8, 2008 by Yessi in Places. Viewed 4098 times
- This is a migrated legacy post. Image resolution is low. Info
Because they're giving us a free car, my company made us take a defensive driving course today. It wasn't too bad. And during our driving test, we got to see a really nice chunk of north Chicagoland. Our driving instructor even let us park and check out the lake.
And this is a public service announcement:
Important things to remember about driving!
1. AVOID BACKING as much as possible. Backing is the most dangerous thing you can do in your car. Crazy, huh?
2. Keep a following distance of 4 seconds. Interesting.
3. Keep a visibility of 15 seconds. Yay.
4. Honking is not a bad thing… honk, smile, and wave at intersections so that people will notice you. HA! As if.
5. Bah I can't remember the rest of the stuff. BUT the instructor told me I was an excellent driver… just so you know.
6 There are 6 comments, add yours!