when you're feeling yucky...
- Posted Sept. 30, 2009 by Yessi in Feely-Feelings. Viewed 3856 times
- This is a migrated legacy post. Image resolution is low. Info
If you had a crappy day, like I did, here are a few steps that can make you feel a little better.
1. Dress up in fun clothes. Bright colors and patterns always do the trick.
2. Go to McDonalds. Don't do drive-thru! Walk inside and watch everyone stare at your weird leggings.
3. Eat your Big Mac. Crack on a bun!
4. Burn off the calories by jumping around in your house, running to and from your self-timed camera, jump higher! More!
Ta-da! You're smiling and laughing now! And the pictures are so stupid, you laugh some more while you're looking at them. And your blood is pumping and you're out of breath, and you forgot why the day was so crappy. See?!
6 There are 6 comments, add yours!